James Bond Island Tour in Phang Nga Bay from Phuket
- James Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket.
- Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
- At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Nature's Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island.
- The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island.
- Koh Ping Ghan also has some naturals wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves. Additionally it also has many stalls from where shopping enthusiasts can purchase some souvenirs.
•Consider being on time as the drivers are not allowed to wait for guests more than 10 minutes. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.•Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.•Exact Pick up time will advised once the guest's hotel is confirmed
Booking is not cancellable.