Celebrate New Year’s Eve and enjoy an unforgettable evening in Florence. Your night will start in early evening with a delicious 4-course Tuscan dinner, served in the charming atmosphere of a typical Florentine restaurant, located in the enchanting Oltrarno district.
After dinner, a few steps away, talented singers will be waiting for you in an original and intimate setting (an Anglican church), to perform the most beautiful arias from the Operas of Puccini, Verdi, Rossini and other renowned Italian composers, in addition to world-famous Neapolitan songs.
At the end of the concert you will reach the river Arno to welcome the New Year, drinking Champagne in front of the illuminated Ponte Vecchio: one of the most breath-taking views in the world, enriched by the colorful fireworks and the unique atmosphere of the city during this special night!
• Starter: mixed croutons
• First course: Pasta Timbale with "winter-style" pesto
• Second course: rabbit stuffed with pistachio with roast potatoes
• Vegeterian option: vegetable quiche
• Dessert: chocolate cake or cooked fruit with vanilla Ice-cream
• Beverage: water, house wine and coffee
• Vegetarian option: eggplant parmigiana and vegetable pieKids (3 to 7 years old):
• First course: risotto with vegetables or pasta with tomato sauce
• Second course: turkey breaded cutlet with roast potatoes
• Dessert: vanilla Ice-cream
• Beverage: water